United Utilities Group PLC (UU.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2008||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|59||2011||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|59||2010||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2017||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director|
- Royal Mail, airlines and housebuilders mar start of fourth quarter for FTSE
- UPDATE 1-Royal Mail, airlines and housebuilders mar start of Q4 for FTSE 100
- Britain's FTSE treads water, eyes on Tory conference
- Britain's FTSE outperforms EU amid Italian deficit woes
- United Utilities sees higher first-half profit, revenue
- Are these the 3 most solid yields on the FTSE 100?
- How does Tritax Big Box REIT plc's yield compare to these 2 heavyweights?
- A possible recession makes utility stocks attractive now
- 3 defensive income stocks for a turbulent market: Imperial Brands plc, Pearson plc & United Utilities Group plc
- A top-quality defensive line-up for Euro 2016 and beyond!
- My 3 top picks for the next decade: HSBC Holdings plc, United Utilities Group plc and WM Morrison Supermarkets plc