Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC.N)
20 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2014||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|67||2011||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|49||2009||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|57||2012||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
|58||2011||Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-Marriott CEO Says Seeing Tight Construction Markets
- BRIEF-Marriott Vacations Worldwide Q1 Adj. Earnings Per Share $1.39
- BRIEF-Frontfour Capital Group Llc & Affiliates says Determined To Withdraw Its Slate Of Nominees For Election To Board Of Directors Of ILG Inc At Annual Meeting
- BRIEF-ILG Inc Says In Connection With Termination Of Merger, Co Or Marriott Vacations To Pay Fee Equal To $146 Mln
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions