Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC.N)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2014||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|66||2011||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|49||2009||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|57||2012||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
|58||2011||Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp Announces 14 Pct Increase To Quarterly Cash Dividend
- BRIEF-Marriott Vacations Worldwide posts Q3 EPS of $1.47
- BRIEF-Marriott Vacations CEO on CNBC says expect 2017 contract could be negatively impacted by Irma
- BRIEF-Marriott Vacations says initial purchasers purchased from co $230 mln aggregate principal sum of co's 1.50 pct convertible senior notes due 2022
- BRIEF-Marriott Vacations Worldwide announces pricing of offering of $200 mln of convertible senior notes