Vedanta Ltd (VDAN.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2018||Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Additional Whole Time Director|
|2014||Director of Finance, Whole-Time Director|
|53||2016||Chief Executive Officer - Diversified Metals (India)|
|Chief Executive Officer of Hindustan Zinc and Lead, Base Metals Group|
- METALS-Shanghai aluminium slips after Malaysia lifts bauxite ban
- METALS-Copper rises after Indian court knocks back smelter reopening
- REFILE-India's top court revokes order to reopen Vedanta smelter
- Zambia will enforce copper import tax - mining minister
- UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 4