Vedanta Resources PLC (VED.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2005||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|71||2017||Interim Chief Executive Officer|
|56||2005||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|Director - Finance and Whole-Time Director|
- Indian shares rebound after 2 days of losses
- METALS-London copper slips to near 2-week low amid China holiday
- UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 18
- Minor leak observed at Vedanta's south Indian copper smelter - official
- UPDATE 1-Minor leak observed at Vedanta's south Indian copper smelter - official
- 3 resource stocks to buy on today's news?
- Are these 8% yields unbelievable... or too good to ignore?
- Have we seen the bottom in Premier Oil plc, Kaz Minerals plc and Vedanta Resources plc?
- Can last week's winners Randgold Resources Limited (+8%), Vedanta Resources plc (+8%) and Premier Oil plc (+9%) keep shining?
- Are dividend cuts inevitable at Talktalk Telecom Group plc, Vedanta Resources plc and Interserve plc?
- Should you buy Vedanta Resources plc, CLS Holdings plc and Mondi plc following today's news?