Telefonica Brasil SA (VIVT4.SA)
23 Aug 2019
R$ -0.40 (-0.76%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|48||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Director of Investor Relations|
|43||2011||General Secretary, Chief Legal Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
- Top mobile company Telefonica Brasil found guilty of slave labor
- UPDATE 2-Telefonica Brasil to boost revenue with price hikes in 2nd half of 2019 -CEO
- Telefonica Brasil to join all spectrum auctions next year, including 5G -CEO
- Telefônica Brasil's profit drops 55.2% in Q2, but beats expectations
- European shares slip ahead of U.S. Fed chief Powell's testimony