Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.L)
22 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2011||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|56||2008||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|53||2014||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|50||2015||Chief Executive Officer – Vodafone Germany|
|48||2016||Chief Executive, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific|
- UPDATE 2-Fixing UK's Dixons Carphone to take years, new boss warns
- Vodafone sets 5G trials in seven of Britain's 10 big cities
- UPDATE 3-Australia's Telstra unveils massive job cuts in strategic reset
- Germany's Freenet to ramp up internet TV offering -CFO
- Sports media group Perform goes on the attack with Serie A soccer
- Should you buy Brammer plc and Vodafone Group plc following today's news?
- Is Vodafone Group plc dealing a death blow to BT Group plc?
- Are these 3 top stocks still mighty income machines?
- Are these 3 media stocks set to soar in a post-Brexit world?
- Can Vodafone Group plc, Centrica plc and Pearson plc afford to pay their chunky dividends?
- Are these the FTSE 100's 'safest' dividend stocks?