Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.OQ)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2011||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|56||2008||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|50||2014||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|50||2015||Chief Executive Officer – Vodafone Germany|
|48||2016||Chief Executive, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific|
- Iliad to brief media on its "revolution" of Italy's telecoms Tuesday
- Cricket-From flipflops to cars: India's obsession with IPL pulls in the advertisers
- BT receives informal interest in Openreach investment - source
- BT receives informal interest in Openreach investment -source
- UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on May 25
- Should you buy Brammer plc and Vodafone Group plc following today's news?
- Is Vodafone Group plc dealing a death blow to BT Group plc?
- Are these 3 top stocks still mighty income machines?
- Are these 3 media stocks set to soar in a post-Brexit world?
- Can Vodafone Group plc, Centrica plc and Pearson plc afford to pay their chunky dividends?
- Are these the FTSE 100's 'safest' dividend stocks?