Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2017||Chairman of the Board|
|62||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|73||1998||Independent Vice Chairman of the Board|
|51||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President -Finance|
|51||2017||Principal Accounting Officer , Senior Vice President - Finance, Controller|
- UPDATE 2-Brake maker Knorr-Bremse announces plans for IPO in Frankfurt
- IPO candidate Knorr-Bremse reports 12 pct earnings rise in first half
- Germany's Knorr-Bremse in final preparations for autumn IPO -sources
- UPDATE 1-Germany's Knorr-Bremse in final preparations for autumn IPO -sources
- Germany's Knorr-Bremse schedules analyst meetings ahead of IPO: sources