Weir Group PLC (WEIR.L)
15 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2014||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board,|
|49||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|43||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Director|
|57||2016||Division President - Weir Oil & Gas|
|63||2016||Division President - Weir Minerals|
- GSK pulls FTSE 100 out of three-day rut, focus on Fed
- UPDATE 2-GSK pulls FTSE 100 out of three-day rut, focus on Fed
- Growth and trade nerves grind European shares down to 2-week low
- Growth and trade nerves grind European shares down to two-week low
- UPDATE 2-Growth and trade nerves grind European shares down to 2-week low
- Are these companies the best 3 oil price plays on today's market?
- Should you buy BT Group plc, Schroders plc and Weir Group plc after today's results?
- Can Q2 winners Standard Chartered plc, Centamin plc and Weir Group plc keep charging?
- Are dividend forecasts at HSBC Holdings plc, Centrica plc & Weir Group plc about to collapse?
- $50 oil drives Falcon Oil & Gas Limited, Petrofac Limited and Weir Group plc in different directions
- Why earnings should keep flagging at J Sainsbury plc, Centrica plc and Weir Group plc