Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2015||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2017||Group Financial Controller|
- UK's Wood Group sees 2017 core earnings of $590-$600 million
- UK's Wood Group sees 2017 core earnings of $590-$600 mln
- BRIEF-John Wood Group Says Core Oil & Gas Market Continued To Present Challenges In 2017
- UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Dec 13
- BRIEF-John Wood Group Wins Multi-Million Dollar Contract Supporting Glaxosmithkline In Germany
- Which is the best resources stock after today's results?
- 5 big dividend stocks too good to miss
- Should you buy Tullow Oil plc, John Wood Group plc and Serco Group plc on today's news?
- Are JD Sports Fashion plc, John Wood Group plc and UBM plc 'screaming buys' after today's updates?
- Should you buy Premier Oil plc, John Wood Group plc & Barratt Developments plc following today's updates?
- Will BHP Billiton plc, Hunting plc and John Wood Group plc rise 50% this year?