John Wood Group PLC (WG.L)
26 Mar 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2015||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2016||Chief Executive Officer of Specialist Technical Solutions|
|Executive president of People and Organization|
- UPDATE 2-European shares slip for fourth day on growth, Brexit concerns
- U.S. recession fears, Brexit jitters batter UK shares
- UPDATE 2-U.S. recession fears, Brexit jitters batter UK shares
- FTSE 100 in seventh heaven as oil, miners gain; Ocado hits life high
- UPDATE 2-FTSE 100 in seventh heaven as oil, miners gain; Ocado hits life high
- Which is the best resources stock after today's results?
- 5 big dividend stocks too good to miss
- Should you buy Tullow Oil plc, John Wood Group plc and Serco Group plc on today's news?
- Are JD Sports Fashion plc, John Wood Group plc and UBM plc 'screaming buys' after today's updates?
- Should you buy Premier Oil plc, John Wood Group plc & Barratt Developments plc following today's updates?
- Will BHP Billiton plc, Hunting plc and John Wood Group plc rise 50% this year?