Workspace Group PLC (WKP.L)
22 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2011||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|2012||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2013||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
- UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 6
- BRIEF-Workspace acquires additional Camden buildings for 76.5 mln stg
- BRIEF-Workspace Says Granted Planning Permission For Refurbishment At Shaftesbury Centre
- BRIEF-Workspace says Granted Planning Consent In Wood Green
- BRIEF-Workspace To Buy Five Centro Buildings In Camden, London For 109 Mln Stg
- Why Growth Is Expected To Take Off At GlaxoSmithKline plc, Barclays PLC, Associated British Foods plc & Workspace Group PLC ORD GBP1
- Today's Market Movers: Imagination Technologies Group plc, Dixons Carphone plc, WH Smith plc and Workspace Group plc
- 3 Shares Hitting New Highs
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New 2012 Highs
- The Week Ahead: Tesco & Carphone Warehouse