Wilmar International Ltd (WLIL.SI)
22 Mar 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2006||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|57||2011||Chief Financial Officer|
|2017||Executive Vice Chairman - China|
|54||2016||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director|
|Chief Information Officer|
- SE Asia Stocks-Most rise as amended Brexit deal sharpens risk appetite
- SE Asia Stocks-Most rise as Brexit deal assurance boosts risk appetite
- SE Asia Stocks-Thailand ends higher as consumer, energy stocks gain; Indonesia slips
- UPDATE 2-After sugar blow hits profit, shares, Wilmar CEO targets sweet spot in sector
- Singapore's Wilmar Q4 net profit halves on provision