Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|46||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|51||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|56||2014||Senior Vice President - Planning|
|58||2014||Senior Vice President - Operations|
- BRIEF-Whiting Announces Pricing Of $1 Bln In Aggregate Principal Amount Of Senior Notes Due 2026
- BRIEF-Whiting Announces Private Offering Of $750 Mln In Aggregate Principal Amount Of Senior Notes Due 2026
- Whiting Petroleum to take $800-$900 mln impairment charge in Q4
- BRIEF-Whiting Petroleum says expects to record impairment charge between $800 mln-$900 mln in Q4 2017 for partial write-down of certain of its assets
- BRIEF-WHITING PETROLEUM CORPORATION ANNOUNCES 1-FOR 4 REVERSE STOCK SPLIT