Exela Technologies Inc (XELA.OQ)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|48||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Director|
|57||2018||President, Exela Enterprise Solutions|
|44||2018||Executive Vice President - Global Finance|
- CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-BRIEF-Exela Technologies Q1 Revenue Rose 8.7 Percent To $393.2 Million (May 10)
- BRIEF-Exela Technologies Launches New Invoice Financing Platform
- BRIEF-Exela Announces Pricing Of Secondary Equity Offering On Behalf Of Ex-Sigma 2 LLC
- BRIEF-Exela Announces Secondary Equity Offering On Behalf Of Ex Sigma 2 LLC
- BRIEF-Exela Technologies Acquires Asterion International To Expand In Europe