Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR.N)
20 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|48||2017||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|53||2017||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|44||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer|
|42||2016||Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Principal Accounting Officer|
|40||Senior Vice President, Chief Investment Officer|
- BRIEF-Xenia Hotels & Resorts Reports Q1 Adjusted FFO Per Share $0.53
- BRIEF-Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc Says CEO Marcel Verbaas' 2017 Total Compensation Was $5.73 Mln Vs. $4.98 Mln In 2016 – SEC Filing
- BRIEF-Xenia Hotels & Resorts Sells Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel For $200 Mln
- BRIEF-Xenia Hotels & Resorts Files For Stock Offering Of Up To $200 Mln
- BRIEF-Xenia Hotels & Resorts Reports Q4 Adj. FFO Per Share $0.52