Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEE.NS)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2005||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|42||2010||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director|
|2015||Chief Executive Officer - International Broadcasting Businesses|
|53||2017||President – Strategy & Planning, International Business|
|46||2017||CEO – Distribution Business|
- BRIEF-Zee Entertainment Enterprises CFO Bharat Kedia Resigns
- Indian shares gain; BSE index set for longest winning run in 10 yrs
- BRIEF-Zee Entertainment Enterprises Says NCLT Approves Amalgamation Of SEPL With Co
- BRIEF-Zee Entertainment Enterprises Says Acquisition Of Stake In 9X Entities Terminated By Co
- BRIEF-Zee Entertainment Enterprises Files Complaint With Ministry Of Information & Broadcasting Against Den Networks