Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEE.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2005||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|42||2010||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|2015||Chief Executive Officer - International Broadcasting Businesses|
|53||2017||President – Strategy & Planning, International Business|
- SES earnings miss forecasts, pushing shares to 8-year low
- BRIEF-India's Zee Entertainment Enterprises Sept-qtr consol profit more than doubles
- BRIEF-Zee Entertainment Enterprises to buy 9X Media, its units for about 1.60 bln rupees
- BRIEF-Zee Entertainment Enterprises, Sony Pictures Networks India conclude closure of deal
- UPDATE 3-Bollywood lures Apple, Amazon and Netflix in Eros library sale