Byd Co Ltd (1211.HK)
23 Apr 2018
* ZHANG JIN TAO HAS APPLIED FOR RETIREMENT AND RESIGNATION AS VICE PRESIDENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS TO ISSUE UP TO 3.0 BILLION YUAN ($475.17 million)5-YEAR BONDS Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2uWPJgG Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3135 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT SOLD 43,166 VEHICLES IN MARCH, 111,777 VEHICLES IN Q1 Source text in Chinese: http://www.cninfo.com.cn/finalpage/2018-04-09/1204591931.PDF Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it changes accounting policy based on accounting standards for business enterprises
SHANGHAI China's BYD Co Ltd , backed by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc , warned subsidy cuts for new-energy vehicles could slash its quarterly profit by as much as 90 percent, driving its shares down almost 10 percent.
* BYD says subsidy cuts to slash Q1 profit by 75.2-91.8 pct y/y
SHANGHAI, March 27 Chinese automaker BYD Co Ltd , backed by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc, said on Tuesday its first-quarter net profit would likely fall sharply amid cuts to subsidies for new-energy vehicles.
* SAYS IT EXPECTS Q1 NET PROFIT TO FALL 75.2-91.8 PERCENT Y/Y TO 50-150 MILLION YUAN VERSUS 605.8 MILLION YUAN ($96.54 million) YEAR AGO Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2utBGPG Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2750 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BEIJING Chinese electric vehicle (EV) maker BYD Co will open a battery recycling plant in Shanghai in the second quarter as it looks to reduce raw material costs and help to address battery waste, a spokeswoman said on Wednesday.