Agricultural Bank of China Ltd (1288.HK)
25 Apr 2018
Tue, Apr 17 2018
* AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA LTD ANNOUNCES APPROVAL FROM CBIRC ON PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF A SHARES
* ZHOU WANFU WAS APPOINTED AS SECRETARY TO BOARD, COMPANY SECRETARY AND AN AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE OF BANK
* BANK RECEIVED APPROVAL OF ISSUANCE OF TIER-2 CAPITAL BONDS FROM CHINA BANKING REGULATORY COMMISSION
BEIJING, March 27 Agricultural Bank of China Ltd's (AgBank) vice president said she expects net interest margins to improve in 2018.
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 1.783 yuan(pre-tax) per 10 shares for A share and H share shareholders as FY 2017 div payment
* AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA PRESIDENT ZHAO HUAN: SEEK TO MAINTAIN STABLE DIVIDEND YIELD AFTER COMPLETING FUNDRAISING PLAN
HANOI, March 26 Agricultural Bank of China has received a licence to open a branch in Hanoi, Vietnam's central bank said on Monday, as the Chinese financial institution seeks to expand overseas.
BEIJING, March 26 Agricultural Bank of China Ltd (AgBank) , the country's third-largest lender by assets, on Monday reported a 10.7 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit on improved net interest margins.
BEIJING, March 12 Agricultural Bank of China (AgBank) , the country's third-largest bank, said on Monday it would raise as much as 100 billion yuan ($15.81 billion) in the biggest A-share private placement by a listed Chinese commercial bank.
* BOARD RESOLVED TO APPOINT ZHOU WANFU AS SECRETARY TO BOARD, COMPANY SECRETARY AND AN AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: