Agricultural Bank of China Ltd (1288.HK)
Fri, Apr 27 2018
BEIJING/SHANGHAI China's Big Five state-owned banks posted their fastest first-quarter net profit growth in four years, while their ratio of soured debt remained steady.
BEIJING, April 27 China's third-largest lender, Agricultural Bank of China Ltd (AgBank) , reported on Friday a 5.43 percent rise in first-quarter net profit as bad loan ratios fell.
* AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA LTD ANNOUNCES APPROVAL FROM CBIRC ON PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF A SHARES
* ZHOU WANFU WAS APPOINTED AS SECRETARY TO BOARD, COMPANY SECRETARY AND AN AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE OF BANK
* BANK RECEIVED APPROVAL OF ISSUANCE OF TIER-2 CAPITAL BONDS FROM CHINA BANKING REGULATORY COMMISSION
BEIJING, March 27 Agricultural Bank of China Ltd's (AgBank) vice president said she expects net interest margins to improve in 2018.
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 1.783 yuan(pre-tax) per 10 shares for A share and H share shareholders as FY 2017 div payment
* AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA PRESIDENT ZHAO HUAN: SEEK TO MAINTAIN STABLE DIVIDEND YIELD AFTER COMPLETING FUNDRAISING PLAN
HANOI, March 26 Agricultural Bank of China has received a licence to open a branch in Hanoi, Vietnam's central bank said on Monday, as the Chinese financial institution seeks to expand overseas.
BEIJING, March 26 Agricultural Bank of China Ltd (AgBank) , the country's third-largest lender by assets, on Monday reported a 10.7 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit on improved net interest margins.