Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd (2007.HK)
17 Aug 2018
Fri, Jun 1 2018
HONG KONG, June 1 Chinese property developers Country Garden and Hopson Development this week dropped their plans to issue onshore bonds as regulators tighten access to credit in the overheated sector, sources with knowledge of the matter said on Friday.
* CONTRACTED SALES FOR FOUR MONTHS ENDED 30 APRIL ABOUT RMB257.52 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QTRLY CONTRACTED SALES RMB187.97 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG China's Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd said annual core profit doubled to a record on robust domestic sales and was hopeful about a high-profile property project in Malaysia despite a sharp drop in sales to mainland Chinese buyers.
* Forest City project in Malaysia saw slide in sales last year
HONG KONG, March 20 China's Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd said on Tuesday its core profit for 2017 rose 106 percent to a record on robust sales and higher margins.
BRIEF-Country Garden Holdings Co Says FY Group's Total Revenue About RMB226.90 Bln, Up About 48.2 Pct
* FY GROUP'S TOTAL REVENUE ROSE BY ABOUT 48.2 PERCENT TO ABOUT RMB226.90 BILLION
HONG KONG, March 19 Country Garden, China's largest property developer by sales, said on Monday it plans to spin-off its property services unit and list it in Hong Kong, three months after it suspended a plan to float in Shanghai.
* CG SERVICES SUBMITTED A LISTING APPLICATION FORM TO HK STOCK EXCHANGE TO APPLY FOR LISTING
* FOR TWO MONTHS ENDED 28 FEB CONTRACTED SALES RMB123.84 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: