BOC Aviation Ltd (2588.HK)
19 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 11 2018
* TOTAL NUMBER OF AIRCRAFT SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED IN 2018 IS 54
* UNIT AGREED TO PURCHASE SIX 787-9 AIRCRAFTS FROM BOEING FOR US$1.69 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LIU QIANG HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CHAIRMAN
SINGAPORE Engine problems that have postponed deliveries of the latest generation of Airbus and Boeing jets are a frustration for BOC Aviation , the head of Asia's second-biggest aircraft lessor said on Wednesday.
* Lessor reported record net profit of $587 mln, topping estimates
SINGAPORE, March 14 Asia's second-biggest aircraft lessor, BOC Aviation Ltd, posted a better-than-expected 40 percent rise in full-year net profit on Wednesday as it benefited from higher lease revenue and U.S. tax cuts.
* AIRCRAFT UTILIZATION WAS 99.8 PCT FOR Q4 AND YEAR ENDED 31 DEC 2017
* Co to sell two aircrafts to third-party buyer; "aggregate current market value of the aircraft is about $251 million" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Nov 10 BOC Aviation Ltd said on Friday it would buy three Boeing 777-300ER aircraft from Qatar Airways and they would be leased back to the airline upon completion of the deal.
* Entered into agreements with Qatar Airways for purchase of three Boeing 777-300er aircraft