China Evergrande Group (3333.HK)
23 May 2018
Fri, May 4 2018
* APRIL CONTRACTED SALES RMB50.39 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, April 9 Chinese property conglomerate China Evergrande Group said on Monday it had signed an agreement with the Chinese Academy of Sciences to invest 100 billion yuan ($16 billion) in high-tech sectors. The property developer, China's third-biggest by sales, plans to invest the amount in the next 10 years in sectors, such as life sciences, aviation, quantum science, new energy, artificial intelligence (AI), robotics and modern agriculture.
* FROM APRIL 2017, CO VIA UNITS BOUGHT 857.5 MILLION SHARES OF US$0.01 EACH ISSUED BY CHINA EVERGRANDE GROUP
* MARCH CONTRACTED SALES RMB49.37 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG China Evergrande Group on Monday said it aimed to break into the world's top 100 companies by revenue within three years, a goal the Chinese property developer said required a 60 percent jump in sales.
* Evergrande aims to be among global top 100 companies by revenue
HONG KONG, March 26 China Evergrande Group , the nation's third-biggest property developer by sales, said on Monday it aims to achieve 800 billion yuan ($127.44 billion) in annual sales in 2020, up 60 percent from last year.
HONG KONG, March 26 China Evergrande Group , the nation's third-biggest property developer by sales, on Monday said 2017 core profit surged 95 percent to a record high, boosted by the sale of more apartments and the redemption of high-interest perpetual bonds.
HONG KONG China Evergrande Group said on Thursday it estimates its 2017 net profit to be four to five times higher than the previous year, helped by the sale of more apartments and the redemption of high-interest perpetual bonds.
* FEB GROUP'S CONTRACTED SALES APPROXIMATELY RMB48.14 BILLION Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Fpz1L5) Further company coverage: