Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp (4508.T)
17 Nov 2017
Wed, Oct 18 2017
Oct 18Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp * Says it completed purchase of NeuroDerm Ltd * Purchase plan was announced on July 24 Source text in Japanese:https://goo.gl/LcG5Lm Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* Says it sold 100 percent stake in a drug sales unit to Nipro, on Oct. 1
* Neuroderm announces extraordinary general meeting of shareholders to approve acquisition by Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO/TEL AVIV Japan's Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp has agreed to buy Israeli drug maker Neuroderm for $1.1 billion in cash as part of a strategy to grow its business in the United States.
* Neuroderm shares up 15 pct in premarket trade (Adds Neuroderm shares up 15 pct in premarket trade)
TOKYO, July 24 Japan's Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp said on Monday it will acquire Israeli drug maker Neuroderm for $1.1 billion in an all-cash deal to expand its overseas business.
* Says its consolidated subsidiary Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp will buy NeuroDerm Ltd, for about $1.1 billion (about 124.1 billion yen), $39 per share, effective October
* Neuroderm enters definitive agreement to be acquired by Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma corporation for US$1.1 billion in cash
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+" -R&I