Eisai Co Ltd (4523.T)
Wed, Mar 28 2018
* Says it forms business and capital alliance with Eisai Co Ltd
BRIEF-Anticancer Agent Lenvima Approved For Additional Indication Of Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma In Japan
* ANTICANCER AGENT LENVIMA® (LENVATINIB MESYLATE) APPROVED FOR ADDITIONAL INDICATION OF UNRESECTABLE HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMA (HCC) IN JAPAN, FIRST APPROVAL WORLDWIDE FOR LENVIMA FOR HCC
(This March 8 story has been corrected to show in the 7th paragraph that Merck will pay, not receive, R&D reimbursement)
* Eisai's drug Lenvima already approved in dozens of countries
NEW YORK/TOKYO Merck & Co Inc and Japan's Eisai Co Ltd have signed a potential multibillion-dollar collaboration to develop and sell Eisai's cancer drug Lenvima, which is already approved in dozens of countries for two uses.
* EISAI CO., LTD. AND MERCK ENTER GLOBAL STRATEGIC ONCOLOGY COLLABORATION FOR LENVIMA® (LENVATINIB MESYLATE)
March 7 Merck & Co and Japan's Eisai Co Ltd on Wednesday announced a potential multibillion-dollar collaboration to develop and sell Eisai's cancer drug Lenvima, which is already approved in many countries for two uses.
* MORPHOTEK ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF INVESTIGATIONAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR NEXT-GENERATION FARLETUZUMAB ANTIBODY-DRUG CONJUGATE MORAB-202
* EISAI AND MERCK RECEIVE BREAKTHROUGH THERAPY DESIGNATION FROM FDA FOR LENVIMA® (LENVATINIB MESYLATE) AND KEYTRUDA® (PEMBROLIZUMAB) AS COMBINATION THERAPY FOR ADVANCED AND/OR METASTATIC RENAL CELL CARCINOMA