Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4528.T)
21 Nov 2017
Tue, Oct 31 2017
* Says it completed retirement of 45.9 million shares (7.8 percent of outstanding) on Oct. 31
BRIEF-Karyopharm and Ono Pharmaceutical sign exclusive license agreement to develop and commercialize Selinexor and KPT-8602 in Japan and other countries in Asia
* Karyopharm and Ono Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. sign exclusive license agreement to develop and commercialize Selinexor and KPT-8602 in Japan and other countries in Asia
* Says it completes repurchase of 15.9 million shares of its common stock, for 38.77 billion yen in total, from June 14 to Sept. 29
* Array Biopharma reports financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of fiscal 2017
* Says peptide vaccine related agreement with ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. will close on Sept. 4
TOKYO, June 14 Japanese stocks ended marginally lower in choppy trade on Wednesday, as investors refrained from taking positions ahead of the U.S. Federal Reserve's monetary policy decision.
* Says it will repurchase up to 20 million shares, representing 3.8 percent of outstanding
BRIEF-Ono Pharmaceutical concludes a license agreement with array biopharma related to MEK inhibitor and BRAF inhibitor
* Says it concluded a license agreement with Array Biopharma Inc. to develop and commercialize binimetinib, a MEK inhibitor and encorafenib, a BRAF inhibitor, in Japan and South Korea.
* Array Biopharma & Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd announce license, development & commercialization partnership for 2 Novel Oncology compounds, Binimetinib and Encorafenib