Shiseido Co Ltd (4911.T)
22 Feb 2018
Thu, Jan 11 2018
* SHISEIDO CO LTD BUYS SYNTHETIC SKIN OPERATIONS FROM OLIVO LABORATORIES IN DEAL SEEN TO BE WORTH TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS - NIKKEI Source text:(http://s.nikkei.com/2D5TwLs) Further company coverage:
TOKYO, Nov 16 Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Thursday, as buyers stepped back in for bargains following six straight days of losses, with SoftBank gaining after a report that it plans to invest as much as $25 billion in Saudi Arabia.
FRANKFURT German consumer goods maker Henkel has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 German consumer goods maker Henkel has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
* Says it plans to sell entire shares of U.S.-based unit Zotos International Inc and related business assets to Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, for $485 million
* Says to invest up to 40 billion yen ($354 million) for new factory in Tochigi, Japan, to make skincare and other products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 113.0100 yen) (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
* Says co plans to transfer chromatography business to Kyoto-based wholly owned unit on Dec. 1
* Says it has decided to voluntarily recall Killer Wink Gel Liner products of its self-selection makeup brand, INTEGRATE, as select products have been found to contain specks of plastic in the eyeliner core due to production deficiency
* Says it will sell all shares of Kyoto-based unit, which is engaged in manufacture and sale of analytical instruments, and chromatography business related assets to Osaka Soda Co Ltd , with undisclosed price, effective Dec. 1