Shiseido Co Ltd (4911.T)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
TOKYO, Nov 16 Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Thursday, as buyers stepped back in for bargains following six straight days of losses, with SoftBank gaining after a report that it plans to invest as much as $25 billion in Saudi Arabia.
FRANKFURT German consumer goods maker Henkel has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 German consumer goods maker Henkel has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
* Says it plans to sell entire shares of U.S.-based unit Zotos International Inc and related business assets to Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, for $485 million
* Says to invest up to 40 billion yen ($354 million) for new factory in Tochigi, Japan, to make skincare and other products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 113.0100 yen) (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
* Says co plans to transfer chromatography business to Kyoto-based wholly owned unit on Dec. 1
* Says it has decided to voluntarily recall Killer Wink Gel Liner products of its self-selection makeup brand, INTEGRATE, as select products have been found to contain specks of plastic in the eyeliner core due to production deficiency
* Says it will sell all shares of Kyoto-based unit, which is engaged in manufacture and sale of analytical instruments, and chromatography business related assets to Osaka Soda Co Ltd , with undisclosed price, effective Dec. 1
TOKYO, Aug 10 Japanese stocks finished slightly lower after a choppy session on Thursday, as investors kept a wary watch on tension over North Korea ahead of Japan's long weekend.
* Shiseido to release its Nars brand in China; expects Chinese sales to improve 14 pct on a local currency basis in 2017 - Nikkei Source text (http://s.nikkei.com/2uOdNQO) Further company coverage: