Heilan Home Co Ltd (600398.SS)
Mon, Feb 5 2018
SHANGHAI Shares in Chinese menswear group Heilan Home Co Ltd, also known as HLA, jumped on Monday the maximum 10 percent allowed by the Shanghai exchange after it confirmed an investment from an affiliate of Tencent Holdings Ltd.
SHANGHAI, Feb 5 Shares in Chinese menswear group Heilan Home Co Ltd, also known as HLA, jumped on Monday the maximum 10 percent allowed by the Shanghai exchange after it confirmed an investment from an affiliate of Tencent Holdings Ltd.
* SAYS UNIT SIGNS FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH LINZHI TENCENT TECHNOLOGY AND NINGBO INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT FIRM TO SET UP INDUSTRY FUND WORTH 10.0 BILLION YUAN ($1.59 billion)
HONG KONG Tencent Holdings Ltd is leading a deal to invest 10 billion yuan ($1.59 billion) in Chinese menswear group Heilan Home Co Ltd, upping a retail rivalry with fellow internet giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, sources with knowledge of the matter said.
* Consortium to acquire less than 10 pct for 5 bln yuan - source
* SAYS STRATEGIC INVESTORS PLAN TO ACQUIRE 5 PERCENT STAKE IN THE COMPANY AND TO SET UP INDUSTRY INVESTMENT FUND
* Says its wholly owned clothing unit plans to buy 100 percent stake in Malaysia-based firms EMPIRO MARKETING SDN.BHD. and HEILAN GROUP MARKETING（MALAYSIA）SDN.BHD., from HEILAN GROUP CO., LIMITED, for 1.9 mln yuan and 4.5 mln yuan respectively
Nov 9Heilan Home Co Ltd * Says it plans to change company name to HLA CORP., LTD Source text in Chinese: https://goo.gl/D2jXsJ Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* Says it plans to issue up to 3.0 billion yuan ($452.70 million) convertible bonds
Oct 24 Heilan Home Co Ltd * Says 9-month net profit up 4.1 percent y/y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2h5260Z Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)