Bank of Communications Co Ltd (601328.SS)
20 Sep 2018
Thu, Aug 23 2018
SHANGHAI, Aug 23 China's Bank of Communications Co Ltd , the country's fifth-largest listed bank by assets, on Thursday reported a 4.61 percent rise in net profit for the first half of 2018, according to a filing with the Hong Kong stock exchange.
* THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE CONVERTIBLE BONDS PROPOSED TO BE ISSUED WILL BE NOT MORE THAN RMB60 BILLION
SHANGHAI/BEIJING, April 27 China's Bank of Communications Co Ltd (BoCom) said on Friday net profit rose 4 percent in the first quarter of 2017.
* Q1 NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE RMB20,091 MILLION VERSUS RMB19,323 MILLION A YEAR AGO
BRIEF-Bank Of Communications Says Gu Sheng Obtained Qualification Certificate For Secretary Of Board
* GU SHENG OBTAINED QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATE FOR SECRETARY OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS ISSUED BY SHANGHAI STOCK EXCHANGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it plans to pay cash dividend of 0.2856 yuan per share (before tax) to shareholders for 2017
SHANGHAI, March 29 Bank of Communications Co Ltd (BoCom), China's fifth-largest listed bank by assets, reported an 8 percent rise in quarterly net profit.
* FY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE RMB 70,223 MILLION VERSUS RMB67,210 MILLION
BRIEF-Fullshare Holdings Bank Of Communications To Provide Financing Credit Of RMB10 Billion To Group
* BANK OF COMMUNICATIONS TO PROVIDE FINANCING CREDIT OF RMB10 BILLION TO GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: