Renesas Electronics Corp (6723.T)
20 Apr 2018
Fri, Apr 20 2018
* Says unit Cathay Life Insurance acquired 1.8 million shares of Renesas Electronics Corp, at the price of 1.72 billion yen in total
TOKYO Renesas Electronics Corp said on Tuesday a state-backed fund and other shareholders would reduce their stakes in the Japanese chip maker, in a sale worth up to 295 billion yen ($2.8 billion) based on the prior day's closing price.
* Sale aimed at giving Renesas management greater freedom -NHK
* RENESAS SAYS HITACHI TO LOWER ITS STAKE IN IT TO 3.7 PERCENT FROM 5.6 PERCENT NOW Further company coverage: (Reporting By Chris Gallagher and Makiko Yamazaki)
TOKYO, April 3 Innovation Network Corp of Japan (INCJ), a state-backed fund, plans to sell part of its stake in Japanese chip maker Renesas Electronics Corp, public broadcaster NHK reported on Tuesday.
BRIEF-Renesas Electronics To Outsource All Of Its Automotive Microcontroller Production To TSMC - Nikkei
* RENESAS ELECTRONICS TO OUTSOURCE ALL OF ITS AUTOMOTIVE MICROCONTROLLER PRODUCTION TO TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO - NIKKEI Source text (https://s.nikkei.com/2umLkmX) Further company coverage:
* Renesas shares surge almost 9 pct (Adds details of deal, industry context)
TOKYO, March 9 Japanese auto parts supplier Denso Corp said on Friday it has agreed to acquire an additional 4.5 percent stake in chip maker Renesas Electronics Corp, as carmakers accelerate development of self-driving vehicles and other technologies.
* Says Innovation Network Corporation of Japan will cut voting power in the company to 45.6 percent from 50.1 percent, effective March 14
(Adds company forecast) Renesas Electronics Corp CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended 3 months to Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2016 Mar 31, 2018 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST Sales 780.26 471.03 182.00 (+2.7 pct) Oper