FamilyMart UNY Holdings Co Ltd (8028.T)
22 Nov 2017
Tue, Nov 21 2017
* Says it transferred 40 percent stake in UNY Co.,Ltd. to Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd
* Says Tokyo-based wholly owned unit of Itochu Corp and unit of FamilyMart UNY Holdings Co Ltd (acquirers), jointly acquired 14.2 million shares of the co via takeover bid, at the price of 1,072 yen per share, during the period from Oct. 2 to Nov. 14
* Refers to news article titled “Familymart chain for sale” posted on October 8, in Inquirer.net
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
* Says it signed business and capital alliance agreement with Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd on Aug. 31
Aug 24 Japan's FamilyMart UNY Holdings Co Ltd , Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd:
* Says a Tokyo-based wholly owned unit of Itochu Corp and a wholly owned unit of FamilyMart Co.,Ltd. plan to jointly acquire shares of the co via takeover bid in middle November, at the price of 1,072 yen per share
(This version of the May 9 story corrects operating profit and forecast in the third paragraph)
TOKYO Japan's second-largest convenience store chain hopes it has found an answer to its labor problems - housewives.
* Says it will acquire 2.6 million shares of Kanemi Co Ltd , and will increase voting power in Kanemi to 52.5 percent from 26.1 percent, for 8.73 billion yen