Sumitomo Corp (8053.T)
24 May 2018
Wed, May 23 2018
* Sumitomo president: Sierra Gorda may turn profitable next year
BRUSSELS, April 25 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
TOKYO, Feb 8 Japanese trading house Sumitomo Corp booked a 127 percent jump in April-December profit amid stronger metals prices and lifted its annual income outlook by 7 percent to a record thanks to expected gains from a U.S. corporate tax cut.
TOKYO, Feb 8 Sumitomo Corp said on Thursday it expects its Ambatovy nickel-cobalt project in Madagascar to run at about a 50 percent utilisation rate in the January-March quarter, rising to 80 percent from April.
* Japan's Sumitomo Corp on Thursday said it and partners Sherritt International Corp and Korea Resources Corp halted output at the Ambatovy nickel mine in Madagascar on Jan. 4, the day before Cyclone Ava hit the area
* ENTERS AGREEMENT WITH PING AN REAL ESTATE CO TO STRATEGICALLY COOPERATE IN INDUSTRY OF LONG-TERM RENTAL APARTMENTS
* Says it plans to set up a joint venture in Shanghai, China, in January 2018, with Sumitomo Corp
* SUMITOMO CORPORATION OF AMERICAS SAYS MADE A STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN RIVIAN, FINANCIAL TERMS OF WHICH WERE NOT DISCLOSED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: