Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T)
16 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 9 2018
BRIEF-Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance Announced Launch Of Alliance Ventures, A CVC Fund That Plans To Invest Up To $1 Billion Over Five Years - CES 2018
* RENAULT-NISSAN-MITSUBISHI CEO SAYS THE ALLIANCE WILL CONCENTRATE ON DEVELOPMENT OF ELECTRIC CARS, AUTONOMOUS DRIVE AND ROBOT TAXIS - CES 2018
* MITSUBISHI CORP INTENDS TO OPEN A 6 BILLION YEN POULTRY PROCESSING PLANT IN THAILAND UNDER JOINT VENTURE WITH BETAGRO GROUP - NIKKEI
BRUSSELS, Dec 6 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
MOSCOW, Nov 17 Gazprom said on Friday it had held talks with Japan's Mitsubishi Corp. on Friday about cooperation at the Russian gas giant's Sakhalin-2 liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant.
* Qtrly net profit 94.4 million baht versus 132.1 million baht
TOKYO Japanese trading houses Mitsubishi Corp and Sumitomo Corp on Monday lifted their net profit estimates for the current financial year by as much as 22 percent, spurred by higher prices of commodities such as coking coal.
* Mitsubishi Corp's group net profit will likely rise 9 percent to roughly 480 billion yen ($4.2 billion) for the year ending in March - Nikkei Source text : [http://s.nikkei.com/2ilslQG] Further company coverage:
* Digital Realty and Mitsubishi Corporation announce joint venture in Japan
TOKYO Japanese trading house Mitsubishi Corp plans to set up a joint venture with U.S. data center operator Digital Realty Trust and build around 10 data centers in Japan by 2022 for 200 billion yen ($1.8 billion), the Nikkei said on Saturday.
TOKYO Japanese trading house Mitsubishi Corp plans to set up a joint venture with U.S. data centre operator Digital Realty Trust and build around 10 data centres in Japan by 2022 for 200 billion yen (£1.36 billion), the Nikkei said on Saturday.