Aeon Co Ltd (8267.T)
20 Mar 2018
Fri, Feb 9 2018
BRIEF-Yahoo Japan: It Is True Company Is Considering Tie-Up With SoftBank, Aeon In Online Retail Business But Nothing Decided Yet
* YAHOO JAPAN: IT IS TRUE COMPANY IS CONSIDERING TIE-UP WITH SOFTBANK, AEON IN ONLINE RETAIL BUSINESS BUT NOTHING DECIDED YET Related story: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Sam Nussey)
TOKYO SoftBank Group Corp, Yahoo Japan Corp and Aeon Co Ltd plan to launch an online retail business, national broadcaster NHK reported on Friday.
TOKYO, Feb 9 SoftBank Group Corp, Yahoo Japan Corp> and Aeon Co Ltd plan to launch an online retail business, NHK reported on Friday.
* Aeon reiterates profit forecast for year to February (Recasts with details of pricing strategy)
TOKYO, Jan 10 Aeon Co Ltd, Japan's largest retailer by sales, posted a 20.4 percent jump in operating profit for the nine months ended November, boosted by improved performance at its struggling general merchandising store business.
BRIEF-Aeon Mall Likely Generated Some 33 Billion Yen In Operating Profit During March-Nov Period - Nikkei
* AEON MALL LIKELY GENERATED SOME 33 BILLION YEN IN OPERATING PROFIT DURING MARCH-NOV PERIOD, UP ABOUT 10 PERCENT ON THE YEAR - NIKKEI
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" -R&I
TOKYO, Oct 4 Aeon Co Ltd, Japan's largest retailer by sales, plans further price cuts as restructuring at its struggling general merchandising stores helped drive first half profits to an 11-year high.
TOKYO, Oct 4 Aeon Co Ltd, Japan's largest retailer by sales, upgraded its full-year earnings forecast on Wednesday, helped by restructuring at its struggling general merchandising stores.
* Aeon's operating profit likely jumped 16 pct on the year to about 84 billion yen ($750 million) for the six months ended August - Nikkei