888 Holdings PLC (888.L)
21 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 20 2018
March 20 British online gaming company 888 Holdings hinted it could quit Germany where tighter regulations threaten its operations and a tax liability nearly halved its 2017 core earnings.
* BOARD RECOMMENDED PAYMENT OF A FINAL DIVIDEND COMPRISING 5.9 CENTS PER SHARE PLUS AN ADDITIONAL ONE-OFF 5.6 CENTS PER SHARE
LONDON, March 20 British online gaming company 888 Holdings posted a rise in annual core earnings of 12 percent on Tuesday and said its trading so far this year was in line with its expectations, with average daily revenue 6 percent above the previous year.
* ANTICIPATES THAT ADJUSTED EBITDA FOR PERIOD WILL BE IN LINE WITH MARKET EXPECTATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Blocktrade-888 Holdings Plc-Sinitus Nominees launches accelerated bookbuild of 46.2 mln shares
* Block Trade-888 Holdings Plc- sinitus Nominees Ltd as trustee of O Shaked Shares Trust launches an accelerated bookbuild of 46.2 million shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Should investors flock to these two companies after today's impressive results?
- Is William Hill plc a buy after bid approach from Rank Group plc and 888 Holdings Public Limited Company?
- Why I sold William Hill plc in February
- Do The Odds Stack Up In Your Favour By Investing In Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc, GVC Holdings Plc And 888 Holdings Public Limited Company?
- Interest From 888 Holdings plc & GVC Holdings plc Has Bwin. Party Digital Entertainment plc All Aflutter
- Should You Take A Punt On These Gaming Companies: 32Red Plc, Ladbrokes PLC, Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc, 888 Holdings Public Limited Company And Betfair Group Ltd