888 Holdings PLC (888.L)
Mon, Apr 9 2018
* GERMAN FEDERAL ADMINISTRATIVE COURT UPHELD ORDER PROHIBITING PROVISION OF ONLINE GAMING SERVICES IN GERMAN STATE OF BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG
March 20 British online gaming company 888 Holdings hinted it could quit Germany where tighter regulations threaten its operations and a tax liability nearly halved its 2017 core earnings.
* BOARD RECOMMENDED PAYMENT OF A FINAL DIVIDEND COMPRISING 5.9 CENTS PER SHARE PLUS AN ADDITIONAL ONE-OFF 5.6 CENTS PER SHARE
LONDON, March 20 British online gaming company 888 Holdings posted a rise in annual core earnings of 12 percent on Tuesday and said its trading so far this year was in line with its expectations, with average daily revenue 6 percent above the previous year.
- Should investors flock to these two companies after today's impressive results?
- Is William Hill plc a buy after bid approach from Rank Group plc and 888 Holdings Public Limited Company?
- Why I sold William Hill plc in February
- Do The Odds Stack Up In Your Favour By Investing In Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc, GVC Holdings Plc And 888 Holdings Public Limited Company?
- Interest From 888 Holdings plc & GVC Holdings plc Has Bwin. Party Digital Entertainment plc All Aflutter
- Should You Take A Punt On These Gaming Companies: 32Red Plc, Ladbrokes PLC, Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc, 888 Holdings Public Limited Company And Betfair Group Ltd