NTT Docomo Inc (9437.T)
22 Jan 2018
Fri, Jan 19 2018
FRANKFURT Finland's Nokia said on Friday it signed its first major deal to supply new 5G wireless radio base stations to Japanese telecom operator NTT DoCoMo, which boasts nearly half of the country's mobile subscribers.
FRANKFURT, Jan 19 Finland's Nokia said on Friday it signed its first major deal to supply new 5G wireless radio base stations to Japanese telecom operator NTT DoCoMo, which boasts nearly half of the country's mobile subscribers.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA+"-R&I
* Says its unit NTT Docomo Inc bought back 75.7 million shares through a takeover bid, at the price of 2,681 yen per share, during period from Dec. 12, 2017 to Jan. 15
* TO BUY BACK OWN SHARES WORTH 200 BILLION YEN FROM PARENT NTT Further company coverage:
* Says NTT Docomo ceases to hold shares in Tata Teleservices Ltd Source text - http://bit.ly/2iPm7fB Further company coverage:
* Says it plans to repurchase up to 120 million shares, representing 3.2 percent of outstanding
* NTT Docomo's operating profit likely slumped 5% on the year to just under 550 billion yen for six months through September - Nikkei Source text: (http://s.nikkei.com/2izaj0P) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
BRIEF-NTT Docomo's group operating profit probably sank nearly 10 percent for April-June quarter - Nikkei
* NTT Docomo's Group operating profit probably sank nearly 10 percent on year to around $2.51 billion for April-June quarter