NTT Docomo Inc (9437.T)
23 May 2018
Wed, Apr 25 2018
* KDDI CORP EXPECTS OPERATING PROFIT OF MORE THAN 1 TRILLION YEN IN FY18 - NIKKEI
* Says it will adopt International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as the new accounting method, to replace the United States-Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
* Says it completed repurchase of 111.4 million shares of its common stock, for 300 billion yen in total, as of March 26
BRIEF-NTT Docomo Says To Cancel Treasury Shares Worth 3.01 Percent Of Outstanding Shares On March 30
* NTT DOCOMO SAYS TO CANCEL TREASURY SHARES WORTH 3.01 PERCENT OF OUTSTANDING SHARES ON MARCH 30 Further company coverage:
* NTT SAYS TO BUY BACK UP TO 150 BILLION YEN OF STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
BRIEF-Oisix.Daichi says business alliance with NTT DOCOMO and to issue new shares via private placement
* Says it signs an agreement for business alliance with NTT DOCOMO, INC., on Jan. 30, mainly regarding EC related business
BRIEF-Docomo's Operating Profit For April-Dec Apparently Edged Down To Around 830 Billion Yen - Nikkei
* DOCOMO'S OPERATING PROFIT FOR APRIL-DEC PERIOD APPARENTLY EDGED DOWN TO AROUND 830 BILLION YEN - NIKKEI
FRANKFURT Finland's Nokia said on Friday it signed its first major deal to supply new 5G wireless radio base stations to Japanese telecom operator NTT DoCoMo, which boasts nearly half of the country's mobile subscribers.
FRANKFURT, Jan 19 Finland's Nokia said on Friday it signed its first major deal to supply new 5G wireless radio base stations to Japanese telecom operator NTT DoCoMo, which boasts nearly half of the country's mobile subscribers.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA+"-R&I