Fast Retailing Co Ltd (9983.T)
Mon, Nov 6 2017
TOKYO, Nov 6 Japan's Nikkei share average ended flat on Monday as weakness in the banking sector offset gains in index-heavy Fast Retailing, while Subaru tumbled after the company cut its annual profit forecasts.
* Event-driven funds likely chase market higher pre-vote - analyst
* Uniqlo overseas oper profit up 95.4 pct, domestic down 6.4 pct
TOKYO, Oct 12 Japan's Fast Retailing Co Ltd , owner of clothing chain Uniqlo, forecast on Thursday a 13.4 percent rise in operating profit for the current financial year on the back of strong growth in Asia.
* Says it names Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC as new corporate auditor to replace Ernst & Young ShinNihon LLC, effective Nov. 30
TOKYO, July 14 Japan's Nikkei share average edged up on Friday as disappointing earnings from Fast Retailing, the world's third largest apparel retailer, offset gains made after Wall Street pushed higher.
* Domestic Uniqlo op profit falls on higher costs (Adds CFO comment, context)
(Adds accounting period) Jul 13 (Reuters)- Fast Retailing Co Ltd CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 9 months 9 months Year ended ended to May 31, 2017 May 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2017 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Sales 1.48 trln 1.43 trln 1.85 trln (+3.0 p
* Requests trading halt for HK depository receipts pending release of quarterly results announcement of co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, July 13 Japan's Fast Retailing Co Ltd , owner of clothing chain Uniqlo, said on Thursday third-quarter operating profit rose 7.5 percent, just short of analyst estimates, on the back of brisk sales abroad.