Abaxis Inc (ABAX.OQ)
21 May 2018
Wed, May 16 2018
Top animal health company Zoetis Inc will buy Abaxis Inc for $1.9 billion (£1.4 billion), looking to capture a bigger slice of the fast-growing market for diagnostics services that cater to household pets and farm animals.
Top animal health company Zoetis Inc will buy Abaxis Inc for $1.9 billion, looking to capture a bigger slice of the fast-growing market for diagnostics services that cater to household pets and farm animals.
* Zoetis says diagnostics should grow faster than animal health
BRIEF-Zoetis Says Upon Deal Termination By Abaxis Or Co, Termination Fee Of $70 Mln May Be Payable By Abaxis
* ZOETIS SAYS UPON DEAL TERMINATION BY ABAXIS OR CO, TERMINATION FEE OF $70 MILLION MAY BE PAYABLE BY ABAXIS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2KprpqL) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ZOETIS TO ACQUIRE ABAXIS, A LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF VETERINARY POINT-OF-CARE DIAGNOSTIC INSTRUMENTS
May 16 Animal health company Zoetis Inc said on Wednesday it would buy Abaxis Inc, a maker of veterinary diagnostic instruments, for about $1.9 billion in cash.
* ABAXIS REPORTS FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL 2018 AND DECLARES A 13% INCREASE IN QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND
* ABAXIS REPORTS FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE FOR THE THIRD QUARTER OF FISCAL 2018 AND DECLARES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND
* ABAXIS, INC. ANNOUNCES USDA APPROVAL OF NEW VETSCAN FLEX4 RAPID TEST
* EXPECTS OPERATING INCOME BEFORE INCOME TAX PROVISION IN THIRD FISCAL QUARTER OF FISCAL 2018 OF $9.0 MILLION TO $10.0 MILLION