AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)
23 May 2018
Fri, May 18 2018
* ABBVIE INC - ON MAY 17, ENTERED TERM LOAN CREDIT AGREEMENT TO BORROW TERM LOANS ON AN UNSECURED BASIS OF UP TO $3 BILLION - SEC FILING Source http://bit.ly/2IuwcL8 Further company coverage:
* ABBVIE - ESTIMATE THAT COMPLETE BLACKOUT COULD BEGIN AS SOON AS 4 P.M., NEW YORK CITY TIME ON MAY 23, 2018 AND COULD EXTEND THROUGH JUNE 13, 2018 Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Abbvie Submits Marketing Authorization Application To EMA For Investigational Treatment Risankizumab For Moderate To Severe Plaque Psoriasis
* ABBVIE SUBMITS MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION TO THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY FOR INVESTIGATIONAL TREATMENT RISANKIZUMAB FOR MODERATE TO SEVERE PLAQUE PSORIASIS
* ABBVIE COMMENCES SELF-TENDER OFFER FOR UP TO $7.5 BILLION OF ITS COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AbbVie Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday, on higher sales of its rheumatoid arthritis treatment Humira and its Hepatitis C drugs, leading the company to raise its full-year earnings forecast.
* QUARTERLY WORLDWIDE NET REVENUE $7.93 BILLION, UP 21.4 PERCENT ON GAAP BASIS
April 26 AbbVie Inc's first-quarter revenue beat analysts' estimates on Thursday on higher sales of its rheumatoid arthritis drug Humira and cancer treatment Imbruvica, while raising full-year earnings forecast.
BRIEF-Abbvie's Upadacitinib Meets Primary And Key Efficacy Endpoints In Phase 2B/3 Rheumatoid Arthritis Study In Japanese Patients
* ABBVIE'S UPADACITINIB MEETS PRIMARY AND KEY EFFICACY ENDPOINTS IN PHASE 2B/3 RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS STUDY IN JAPANESE PATIENTS
AbbVie Inc and Neurocrine Biosciences Inc said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration notified the companies that it requires more time to review the marketing application for their uterine pain drug.
April 10 AbbVie Inc and Neurocrine Biosciences Inc said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration notified the companies that it requires more time to review the marketing application for their uterine pain drug.