Associated British Foods PLC (ABF.L)
Thu, Jul 5 2018
LONDON, July 5 Associated British Foods on Thursday maintained its overall guidance for the full 2017-18 year, saying a more negative outlook for its sugar business would be offset by a better performance at its Primark fashion chain.
LONDON, April 17 Associated British Foods on Tuesday reported a 1 percent fall in first-half profit, with a resilient performance at its Primark fashion business offset by a previously flagged reduction in sugar revenues.
LONDON Associated British Foods said profit margins at its Primark business are set to benefit from the recent weakness of the U.S. dollar versus the pound, given that the fashion chain sources the majority of its goods in dollars from the Far East.
LONDON, Feb 26 Primark owner Associated British Foods on Monday forecast first-half profit in line with the same period last year, held back by a previously flagged reduction in sugar revenues.
LONDON, Feb 22 Primark owner Associated British Foods said on Thursday its chairman Charles Sinclair will retire on April 11 and be succeeded by Michael McLintock, an existing non-executive director at the firm.
* ANNOUNCES THAT CHARLES SINCLAIR, CHAIRMAN, YESTERDAY NOTIFIED HIS INTENTION TO RETIRE FROM BOARD ON 11 APRIL 2018
- Should you buy Associated British Foods plc, Great Portland Estates plc and Dunelm Group plc following today's news?
- Will BT Group plc (-10%), Prudential plc (-18%) and Associated British Foods plc (-13%) keep on falling?
- Should you buy, sell or hold Tesco plc, Associated British Foods plc and Fuller, Smith & Turner plc?
- Don't overlook the 'secret' strengths of these 3 FTSE 100 firms
- Why I'm avoiding shares of Associated British Foods plc
- Is Associated British Foods plc A Better Buy Than Diageo plc And Burberry Group plc Following Today's Results?