Associated British Foods PLC (ABF.L)
Tue, Apr 17 2018
LONDON, April 17 Associated British Foods on Tuesday reported a 1 percent fall in first-half profit, with a resilient performance at its Primark fashion business offset by a previously flagged reduction in sugar revenues.
LONDON Associated British Foods said profit margins at its Primark business are set to benefit from the recent weakness of the U.S. dollar versus the pound, given that the fashion chain sources the majority of its goods in dollars from the Far East.
LONDON, Feb 26 Primark owner Associated British Foods on Monday forecast first-half profit in line with the same period last year, held back by a previously flagged reduction in sugar revenues.
LONDON, Feb 22 Primark owner Associated British Foods said on Thursday its chairman Charles Sinclair will retire on April 11 and be succeeded by Michael McLintock, an existing non-executive director at the firm.
* ANNOUNCES THAT CHARLES SINCLAIR, CHAIRMAN, YESTERDAY NOTIFIED HIS INTENTION TO RETIRE FROM BOARD ON 11 APRIL 2018
LONDON, Jan 18 Primark owner Associated British Foods maintained its full-year earnings guidance on Thursday, reporting quarterly revenue growth in all of its businesses apart from sugar.
LONDON Associated British Foods said on Friday it expected a rise in 2017-18 earnings led by its Primark fashion chain.
LONDON, Dec 8 Associated British Foods said on Friday it expected a rise in 2017-18 earnings led by its Primark fashion chain.
* ABF, Teamsters national freight industry negotiating committee have agreed to exchange initial proposals on December 18 and 19, 2017
LONDON Associated British Foods cautioned on Tuesday that sugar profits would fall this year, hurt by lower European Union prices, taking the shine off a 20 percent jump in the group's 2016-17 earnings.
- Should you buy Associated British Foods plc, Great Portland Estates plc and Dunelm Group plc following today's news?
- Will BT Group plc (-10%), Prudential plc (-18%) and Associated British Foods plc (-13%) keep on falling?
- Should you buy, sell or hold Tesco plc, Associated British Foods plc and Fuller, Smith & Turner plc?
- Don't overlook the 'secret' strengths of these 3 FTSE 100 firms
- Why I'm avoiding shares of Associated British Foods plc
- Is Associated British Foods plc A Better Buy Than Diageo plc And Burberry Group plc Following Today's Results?