Associated British Foods PLC (ABF.L)
12 Nov 2018
Tue, Nov 6 2018
* Sugar production in Britain is expected to fall to 1.05 million tonnes this season, down from the prior season's 1.37 million, Associated British Foods (ABF) said on Tuesday.
LONDON, July 5 Associated British Foods on Thursday maintained its overall guidance for the full 2017-18 year, saying a more negative outlook for its sugar business would be offset by a better performance at its Primark fashion chain.
- Should you buy Associated British Foods plc, Great Portland Estates plc and Dunelm Group plc following today's news?
- Will BT Group plc (-10%), Prudential plc (-18%) and Associated British Foods plc (-13%) keep on falling?
- Should you buy, sell or hold Tesco plc, Associated British Foods plc and Fuller, Smith & Turner plc?
- Don't overlook the 'secret' strengths of these 3 FTSE 100 firms
- Why I'm avoiding shares of Associated British Foods plc
- Is Associated British Foods plc A Better Buy Than Diageo plc And Burberry Group plc Following Today's Results?