Abengoa SA (ABGek.MC)
15 Dec 2017
Wed, Dec 13 2017
RIO DE JANEIRO, Dec 13 U.S. buyout firm TPG Capital Management LP won an auction for the Brazilian power transmission assets of Spain's Abengoa SA, a person familiar with matter said on Wednesday.
* Atlantica Yield reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Difficulty defining peer group weighed on demand - sources (Adds statistics on IPO markets)
FRANKFURT, Nov 3 Befesa shares rose 3.5 percent by midmorning Friday on the first day of trading of the German metals recylcing group on the Frankfurt stock exchange.
* BEFESA SA : BOOKRUNNER SAYS TRADE DATE TODAY 3 NOVEMBER (T). SETTLEMENT 7 NOVEMBER (T+2) IN BEFESA IPO (Bengaluru Newsroom)
FRANKFURT German metals recycling group Befesa said it priced its initial public offering of shares at 28 euros (25.00 pounds) apiece, the bottom of the offer range, ahead of its market debut on Friday.
* Befesa extracts zinc, aluminium from steel scrap (Adds details of offering, context)
Nov 2 Bookrunner says * Price guidance for Befesa IPO to 28-30 eur/share * Books to close at 2pm Further company coverage:
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY IT HAD ENTERED INTO A DEAL WITH ALGONQUIN POWER & UTILITIES CORP FOR THE SALE OF A 25 PERCENT STAKE IN ATLANTICA YIELD (AY)
* Algonquin Power & Utilities - entered agreement to buy from Abengoa 25% equity interest in atlantica yield for a total purchase price of about $608 million