ABM Industries Inc (ABM.N)
24 Nov 2017
Wed, Sep 27 2017
* ABM Industries - on Sept 22 co entered into amended, restated employment agreements with CEO Scott Salmirs & CFO D Anthony Scaglione - SEC filing
* Thomas H Lee Advisors LLC reports 6.95 percent passive stake in ABM Industries Inc as of September 1, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2xSaQS3] Further company coverage:
* Goldman Sachs Group Inc reports 7.0 percent passive stake in ABM Industries Inc as of September 1 - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2heUtrE] Further company coverage:
* On September 1, co refinanced, replaced existing credit agreement dated November 30, 2010 with new syndicated, senior secured credit facility
* ABM Industries announces results for third quarter fiscal 2017
* Abm Industries Inc - Announced several key contract wins collectively totaling more than $100 million
Janitorial services provider ABM Industries Inc said it would buy privately held rival GCA Services Group for about $1.25 billion, more than tripling revenue at its high-margin business that provides services to schools and colleges.
* Deal to boost ABM rev in education services unit by 3.4 times
* ABM Industries to acquire GCA Services Group, a facility services leader in the education and commercial industries
July 12 Building maintenance and janitorial services provider ABM Industries Inc said it would buy privately held rival GCA Services Group for about $1.25 billion in cash and stock.