Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 14 2018
* LEAP THERAPEUTICS PROVIDES DKN-01 PROGRAM UPDATE AND ANNOUNCES SCIENTIFIC PRESENTATIONS AT AACR ANNUAL MEETING
* ACORDA THERAPEUTICS INC - UNDER TERMS, AFTER 2018 ANNUAL MEETING AND UNTIL JAN 1, 2019, SCOPIA IS ENTITLED TO APPOINT 2 DIRECTORS TO CO'S BOARD
* ACORDA ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INBRIJA™ (LEVODOPA INHALATION POWDER)
* AMPYRA NET REVENUE IS EXPECTED TO BE $330 MILLION TO $350 MILLION IN 2018
Acorda Therapeutics is exploring a sale of the company, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
* ACORDA THERAPEUTICS IS EXPLORING A POTENTIAL SALE - WSJ, CITING SOURCES Source text - http://on.wsj.com/2Ay49BA Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* ACORDA RESUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INBRIJA™ (CVT-301, LEVODOPA INHALATION POWDER)
* Last week company reported five deaths in tozadenant studies
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would stop developing its Parkinson's disease drug, tozadenant, less than a week after the company reported deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
Nov 20 Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would terminate developing its drug to treat Parkinson's disease, a week after the drugmaker reported five deaths in key studies testing the treatment.