AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX.OQ)
Thu, Nov 9 2017
* Acelrx pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Shares of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc plunged more than 60 percent on Thursday after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve its opioid painkiller Dsuvia.
* Shares tumble as much as 62.6 pct to $2.00 (Adds CEO comments)
* AcelRx Pharmaceuticals receives Complete Response Letter from the FDA for Dsuvia™ NDA
Oct 12 U.S. health regulators did not approve AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug Dsuvia in its present form for the management of acute pain in trauma and ambulatory settings, the company said on Thursday.
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals - on August 22, co entered second amendment to manufacturing services deal effective as of august 4, 2017, with Patheon Pharma
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals reports second quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
BRIEF-AcelRx Pharmaceuticals reports successful outcome of Zalviso phase 3 IAP312 study on device functionality
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals reports successful outcome of zalviso phase 3 IAP312 study on device functionality
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals appoints Raffi Asadorian as chief financial officer