Adecco Group AG (ADEN.S)
Fri, Oct 12 2018
* SAYS APPOINTS GORDANA LANDEN AS CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THE ADECCO GROUP ISSUED JPY 6 BILLION ($52.45 MLN) NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 114.3900 yen) (Reporting by Michelle Martin)
ZURICH, Sept 19 Adecco Group blames a slowdown in hiring in southern Europe for weak revenue growth in Europe during September, Chief Financial Officer Hans Ploos van Amstel told Reuters on Wednesday.
ZURICH, Sept 19 Adecco Group's shares fell to their lowest level in two years on Wednesday after the world's largest staffing company signalled a slowdown in European hiring growth.
MILAN, Sept 19 European shares hit two-week highs on Wednesday, led higher by materials stocks, while disappointing updates from staffing firm Adecco and home improvement retailer Kingfisher weighed.
ZURICH, Sept 19 Adecco has seen a slowdown in growth so far in the third quarter, the world's largest staffing company said on Wednesday ahead of its investor day in London.
* JOHN MARSHALL WILL RETIRE FROM ROLE AS REGIONAL HEAD OF NORTH AMERICA, UK & IRELAND, PROFESSIONAL STAFFING ON 31 DECEMBER 2018, AFTER 20 YEARS OF SUCCESSFUL SERVICE AT THE ADECCO GROUP
* Q2 net profit down 11 pct to 170 mln euros vs f'cast 173 mln
* ADECCO CEO TELLS REUTERS SEES A SLIGHT DECELERATION IN EUROPE, BUOYED BY U.S. IMPROVEMENT
ZURICH, Aug 9 Adecco reported profit slightly below expectations on Thursday as the staffing company said revenue growth slowed.