Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* ADP AND ACCORHOTELS HAVE SIGNED TWO BUILDING LEASES FOR RENOVATION OF MERCURE HOTEL AND ESTABLISHMENT OF A NEW IBIS STYLES HOTEL AT PARIS-ORLY AIRPORT. Source text: http://bit.ly/2o8BcYR
* AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING INC - FINANCIAL ENGINES ADVISORY SERVICE OFFERING, ON ADP PLATFORM, WILL LAUNCH IN SUMMER OF 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.90 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Jan 31 Automatic Data Processing Inc reported an 8 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher demand from small and medium-sized businesses for payroll and tax processing services.
* ADP ACQUIRES WORKMARKET TO FURTHER EXTEND HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT TO CONTINGENT WORKERS AND CREATE MORE AGILE AND INCLUSIVE SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORKFORCE
(Updates market action, adds quote) * Yields hit 9-year peak on private hiring data * U.S. private jobs growth strongest in 9 months in Dec -ADP * Traders raise bets on Fed interest rate hike in March * U.S. yield curve moves near flattest level in a decade By Kate Duguid NEW YORK, Jan 4 Yields on U.S. government bonds rose modestly on Thursday, a day before the December payrolls report, which is expected to show further improvement in the jobs market, thoug
* U.S. private jobs growth strongest in 9 months in Dec -ADP * Traders raise bets on Fed interest rate hike in March * U.S. yield curve moves near flattest level in a decade * Wall Street gains, corporate supply also support yields By Richard Leong NEW YORK, Jan 4 U.S. Treasury yields rose on Thursday, with two-year yields hitting a more than nine-year peak as surprisingly strong December private hiring data boosted expectations the Federal Reserve would rais
NEW YORK, Jan 4 The dollar extended gains against the yen and briefly trimmed losses versus the euro on Thursday after data showed the U.S. economy created more private sector jobs than expected last month, suggesting the Federal Reserve remained on track to raise interest rates several times this year.
U.S. private employers added 250,000 jobs in December, marking the biggest monthly increase since March, a report by ADP Research Institute showed on Thursday.
OTTAWA, Dec 21 Canadian companies added 59,200 workers to their payrolls in November, led by gains in the education and health care, construction and finance sectors, according to the ADP employment report released on Thursday.