Autodesk Inc (ADSK.OQ)
19 Apr 2018
Wed, Mar 21 2018
* AUTODESK APPOINTS KAREN BLASING TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(This story corrects paragraph 5 of March 6 story to drop reference to Autodesk changing business model under pressure from hedge funds.)
March 6 AutoCAD design software maker Autodesk Inc reported a smaller-than-expected loss in the fourth quarter as it signed up more subscribers, driving its stock up 10 percent in after-hours trading on Tuesday.
* SUBSCRIPTION PLAN SUBSCRIPTIONS INCREASED 371,000 FROM Q3 OF FISCAL 2018 TO 2.27 MILLION AT END OF Q4
March 6 Autodesk Inc's revenue rose 15.7 percent in the fourth quarter as the maker of AutoCAD software signed up more subscribers.
* TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT UPS SHARE STAKE IN AUTODESK INC BY 76.8 PERCENT TO 2.2 MILLION SHARES
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.13 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Takes share stake of 7.7 million shares in Redfin Corp - SEC filing