American Eagle Outfitters Inc (AEO.N)
17 Jan 2018
Mon, Jan 8 2018
* AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS PROVIDES FOURTH QUARTER UPDATE, REITERATES EPS GUIDANCE
* AMERICAN EAGLE - EXPECTS ABOUT 2% TO 3% GROWTH IN COMP STORE SALES NEXT YEAR - CONF CALL
American Eagle Outfitters Inc on Wednesday joined other U.S. apparel makers in forecasting strong earnings for the key holiday selling season but said it expected lower profit margins compared with a year earlier.
* Shares rise 5 pct but pare gains after margins forecast (Adds executive and analyst comments, updates share price)
* AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS REPORTS RECORD THIRD QUARTER SALES, COMP SALES INCREASED 3 PCT
Dec 6 American Eagle Outfitters Inc's profit fell nearly 16 percent in the third quarter as the apparel maker offered more promotions and took a $14 million charge.
* AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS DECLARES A REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.125 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* American Eagle Outfitters expands to India, world’s largest youth market - new license agreement reached
American Eagle Outfitters Inc reported a surprise rise in comparable sales and posted better-than-expected results in a glum retail environment, helped by strong demand for its jeans and Aerie line of lingerie.
* Shares up as much as 13.3 pct (Adds details, analyst comments)