Aeterna Zentaris Inc (AEZS.OQ)
21 Feb 2018
Wed, Jan 17 2018
* AETERNA ZENTARIS ENTERS INTO LICENSING AND ASSIGNMENT AGREEMENT WITH STRONGBRIDGE FOR MACRILEN™ (MACIMORELIN) IN THE U.S. AND CANADA
* AETERNA ZENTARIS PROVIDES UPDATE ON LITIGATION AGAINST DAVID DODD AND PHILIP THEODORE
* DAVID DODD AND PHILIP THEODORE RESPOND TO CLAIM BY AETERNA ZENTARIS
Canada's Aeterna Zentaris Inc said on Wednesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved its oral test to diagnose adult growth hormone deficiency.
Dec 20 Canada's Aeterna Zentaris Inc said on Wednesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved its oral test to diagnose adult growth hormone deficiency. The company said it intends to launch the test, Macrilen, in the United States during the first quarter of 2018.
BRIEF-Aeterna Zentaris Announces FDA Approval Of Macrilen For Diagnosis Of Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency
* AETERNA ZENTARIS ANNOUNCES FDA APPROVAL OF MACRILEN™ (MACIMORELIN) FOR DIAGNOSIS OF ADULT GROWTH HORMONE DEFICIENCY
* AETERNA ZENTARIS ANNOUNCES DEPARTURE OF INTERIM CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* AETERNA ZENTARIS’ MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION FOR MACRILEN™ (MACIMORELIN) FOR EVALUATION OF ADULT GROWTH HORMONE DEFICIENCY ACCEPTED BY EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY
* Aeterna Zentaris reports third quarter 2017 financial and operating results
* Aeterna zentaris announces appointment of interim chief financial officer