Avangrid Inc (AGR.N)
Wed, Dec 27 2017
* AVANGRID HAS COMPLETED THE REVIEW OF ITS GAS STORAGE BUSINESS
* AVANGRID INC SAYS ON DECEMBER 1, CO ENTERED INTO A CUSTOMER LIQUIDITY AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* SAYS SIGNED WIND CONTRACTS WITH GOOGLE FOR 196 MEGAWATTS OF NEW SOUTH DAKOTA WIND POWER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Avangrid says on Nov 15, 2017, Sara Burns, CEO of co's unit, notified co of her intention to retire effective December 31, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2A1e3Nq) Further company coverage:
* Avangrid Inc - pricing of $600 million in aggregate principal amount of its 3.150 pct notes due December 1, 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Avangrid Inc files for potential mixed shelf offering, size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jnue3l) Further company coverage:
* Reaffirms FY 2017 adjusted earnings per share view $2.10 to $2.35
Oct 5 TransCanada Corp said on Thursday it would abandon its Energy East and Eastern Mainline pipeline projects, following tough review by Canada's energy regulator.
* TransCanada announces termination of Energy East pipeline and Eastern Mainline projects
CALGARY, Alberta TransCanada Corp seeks to suspend the application for its Energy East pipeline for 30 days and may abandon the project, the company said on Thursday, weeks after Canada's National Energy Board (NEB) announced a tougher review process.