Albemarle Corp (ALB.N)
23 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 9 2018
* ALBEMARLE CORPORATION RECEIVES INCREASE IN LITHIUM QUOTA FOR CHILE OPERATIONS
SANTIAGO, March 9 Chile on Friday approved an increase in U.S. miner Albemarle Corp's annual lithium production limit in the salt flats of the Salar de Atacama, freeing the company to take advantage of soaring prices for the the metal used in electric car batteries.
* ALBEMARLE CORP SAYS CEO LUTHER KISSAM'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.5 MILLION VERSUS $8.4 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2p0USOB) Further company coverage:
* SAYS IT AND UNIT SIGN LITHIUM SUPPLY CONTRACT WITH ALBEMARLE CORP'S LITHIUM SUBSIDIARY IN CHINA Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2HLvHbn Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* ALBEMARLE CORPORATION RAISES DIVIDEND FOR 24TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
* JENNISON ASSOCIATES LLC REPORTS A 7.1 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN ALBEMARLE CORP AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2E25yai] Further company coverage:
* PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL,INC REPORTS A 7.3 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN ALBEMARLE CORP AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2rpvEOq] Further company coverage:
* ALBEMARLE ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF MATT JUNEAU, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CORPORATE STRATEGY & INVESTOR RELATIONS; NAMES ERIC W. NORRIS AS SUCCESSOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Albemarle Enters Into Agreement To Sell Portion Of Performance Catalysts Solutions To W. R. Grace & Co.
* ALBEMARLE ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL PORTION OF PERFORMANCE CATALYSTS SOLUTIONS TO W. R. GRACE & CO.
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $1.08 from continuing operations