Albemarle Corp (ALB.N)
22 Jun 2018
Tue, Jun 12 2018
SANTIAGO, June 11 Chile's government said on Monday it was creating a committee to supervise lithium contracts the state has with local miner SQM and U.S.-based Albemarle Corp., deals that are key to positioning the country as a top producer of the white metal.
* ALBEMARLE SEES INCREASE IN SOLID-STATE BATTERY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, COMMERCIAL APPLICATION 5-10 YEAR TIMELINE, SOLID-STATE BATTERIES REQUIRE MORE LITHIUM - PRESIDENT JOHN MITHCELL
* ALBEMARLE CORP CONTINUES TO SEE GLOBAL LITHIUM DEMAND AT OVER 800,000 METRIC TONS IN 2025 - CEO LUKE KISSAM
* ALBEMARLE CONTINUES DOUBLE DIGIT GROWTH IN FIRST QUARTER ON STRONG LITHIUM RESULTS
* ALBEMARLE AND DUPONT ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION IN HYDROPROCESSING
* ALBEMARLE DECLARES FORCE MAJEURE DUE TO SHORTAGE OF KEY RAW MATERIALS IN URETHANE SUPPLY CHAIN
BRIEF-Albemarle Corp Announces Appointment Of Glen Merfeld As Chief Technology Officer For Lithium Business
* ALBEMARLE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF DR. GLEN MERFELD, CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER FOR LITHIUM BUSINESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ALBEMARLE CORP SAYS CEO LUTHER KISSAM'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.5 MILLION VERSUS $8.4 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2J4I1Ej) Further company coverage:
* ALBEMARLE CORPORATION RECEIVES INCREASE IN LITHIUM QUOTA FOR CHILE OPERATIONS
SANTIAGO, March 9 Chile on Friday approved an increase in U.S. miner Albemarle Corp's annual lithium production limit in the salt flats of the Salar de Atacama, freeing the company to take advantage of soaring prices for the the metal used in electric car batteries.