Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY.OQ)
Wed, Mar 21 2018
BRIEF-Regeneron, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Announce Collaboration To Discover New Treatments For Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
* REGENERON AND ALNYLAM PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION TO DISCOVER NEW TREATMENTS FOR NONALCOHOLIC STEATOHEPATITIS (NASH)
BRIEF-Alnylam Retains Global Rights To Lumasiran, Investigational RNAi Therapeutic For Treatment Of Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1
* ALNYLAM RETAINS GLOBAL RIGHTS TO LUMASIRAN, AN INVESTIGATIONAL RNAI THERAPEUTIC FOR THE TREATMENT OF PRIMARY HYPEROXALURIA TYPE 1 (PH1)
* ALNYLAM PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND HIGHLIGHTS RECENT PERIOD ACTIVITY
* ALNYLAM ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION (NDA) AND PRIORITY REVIEW STATUS FOR PATISIRAN, AN INVESTIGATIONAL RNAI THERAPEUTIC FOR THE TREATMENT OF HEREDITARY ATTR (HATTR) AMYLOIDOSIS
* ALNYLAM ANNOUNCES EMA ACCEPTANCE OF MARKETING AUTHORISATION APPLICATION (MAA) FOR PATISIRAN FOR THE TREATMENT OF HEREDITARY ATTR (HATTR) AMYLOIDOSIS
* AND ALNYLAM, ANNOUNCED ON SUNDAY STRATEGIC RESTRUCTURING OF RNAI THERAPEUTICS RARE DISEASE ALLIANCE
PARIS French pharmaceutical group Sanofi said it has obtained the right to develop and sell a new hemophilia drug in a restructuring of its partnership with U.S. Alnylam Pharmaceuticals.
PARIS, Jan 8 French pharmaceutical group Sanofi said it has obtained the right to develop and sell a new hemophilia drug in a restructuring of its partnership with U.S. Alnylam Pharmaceuticals.
BRIEF-Alnylam And Sanofi Submit Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) To The European Medicines Agency (EMA)
* ALNYLAM AND SANOFI SUBMIT MARKETING AUTHORISATION APPLICATION (MAA) TO THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY (EMA) FOR PATISIRAN FOR THE TREATMENT OF HEREDITARY ATTR (HATTR) AMYLOIDOSIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sanofi and Alnylam submit Marketing Authorization Application to the European Medicines Agency for patisiran for the treatment of hereditary ATTR amyloidosis